Re: [rp-ml] JOSHUA HARKER.NEWSLETTER | September 2010

From: JOSHUA HARKER <info_at_joshharker.com>
Date: Fri Sep 10 2010 - 21:55:03 EEST

  Looks like the RPML ended up on my mailing list. Apologies if this
found it's way to you unwanted &/or irritates your astute artistic
sensibilities. There isn't much action or participation here anymore so
I'm not sure it's even a valid forum for this kind of thing (meaning
pushing the boundries of RP technology into new arenas). Maybe this
forum is best left to used equipment sales & the like.
Cheers,
Josh

*Joshua Harker*
w: www.joshharker.com