RE: [rp-ml] JOSHUA HARKER.NEWSLETTER | September 2010

From: Steven Adler \(A3DM \) <adler_at_a3dm.com>
Date: Fri Sep 10 2010 - 22:04:28 EEST

I found your interesting...and you would be surprised how much goes on here
on the RPML. It just depends on the subject and how passionate you are...

Too bad you did not send your work to RAPID to be among other art interests
last year

Read Today's Blog at

http://www.jckonline.com/blog/1020000502.html

Steven Adler