RE: [rp-ml] 3d printing on the cover of the New York Times.

From: Sean RePliForm <Sean_at_RePliFormInc.com>
Date: Wed Sep 15 2010 - 01:55:52 EEST

I also saw that article this morning and we showed it around our shop. We
did not get a mention but the leather trimmed metal looking leg at the end
of the video looks like a part we plated for Scott a couple of years ago.
It would have been nice if they had brought up how much stronger the part
was because of the metal layers that were applied but if good looks can get
these coatings in the door, we can always bring up performance at a later
date.

Sean Wise
RePliForm