[rp-ml] STL settings

From: Bill Bedford <billb_at_mousa.biz>
Date: Mon Sep 20 2010 - 11:26:56 EEST

Can anyone point me to an online tutorial for setting triangle sizes in
STL files?
I seem to manage to produce very large files for small physical
objects. Me gut feeling is that I could reduce the file size, but I
need a handle on just how far I can go without compromising the quality
of the finished object.

--
Bill Bedford
"Man is an animal suspended in webs of significance he himself has spun"

-- Clifford Geertz