[rp-ml] Used Extrusion Tips for FDM Vantage

From: David Gurrola <david_at_growit3d.com>
Date: Sat Sep 25 2010 - 22:21:49 EEST

We recently traded our Vantage FDM system in for a new Fortus System and unfortunately the extrusion tips are a different style. We currently have the following tips that have been used for the following number of cubic inches:

Material used for Tip Size Hours Used

PC - Model 16T (.010") 665.1 in^3
PC - Model 12T (.007") 38.4 in^3
PC - Support 12T (.007") 33.6 in^3
PC - Support 16T (.010") 494.1 in^3

PC ABS - Model 12T (.007") 112.3 in^3
PC ABS - Model 10T (.005") 76.3 in^3
Pc ABS - Model 16T (.010") 232 in^3
PC ABS - Support 12T (.007") 65.7 in^3
PC ABS - Support 12T (.007") 67.9 in^3

ABS - Model 12T (.007") 8 in^3
ABS - Support 12T (.007") 187.9 in^3

We typically saw a life expectancy of at least 750 in^3 from our tips, so these should have plenty of time left on them.

I am not asking for much as they are used and would rather see them used than to have them thrown out, so please feel free to contact me off list if you are interested.

Regards,

David Gurrola