[rp-ml] Surfacer 10.6 with Vista or Windows 7?

From: Taylor, Tracy L PWR <Tracy.Taylor_at_pwr.utc.com>
Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 19:04:06 EEST

Ok guys please don't laugh. I still use Surfacer 10.6 to prepare models.
Old as it might be it works well for what we build. Currently I'm using
XP but the models are getting larger all the time as most of the
designers have switched to 64 bit OS. The fix from IT is a 64 bit OS for
me. My only hesitation is that the fix may be more trouble than the
problem.

The question is will it run well under Windows Vista or Windows 7?

Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

Tracy Taylor
Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne, Inc.