[rp-ml] RE: Episode 3 on Additive Technologies is out

From: Michael Armbruster <MichaelA_at_growit3d.com>
Date: Sat Nov 06 2010 - 21:31:04 EET

I wanted to send a big thank you out for all of the kind and helpful comments on the videos. A lot of people are asking if they can put the videos on their websites/blogs. The answer is absolutely.

To embed a video into your website or blog, just copy the code from the "Embed" box. Below you'll see a picture for where to find that button, but it's right below any YouTube video. Once you've copied the code, just paste it into your website or blog to embed it. To see an example of what embedded videos look like, you can see them in GROWit's website right here<http://www.growit3d.com/videos/>.

Thanks again, everyone! Screenshot is below ...