RE: [rp-ml] Question about rp-ml

From: Rabinovitz, Gary <Gary.Rabinovitz_at_reebok.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 2010 - 22:40:48 EET

If Graham's in, I'm in.

Gary

Gary Rabinovitz
RP Lab Manager
Reebok Advanced Concepts
Reebok International
1895 J. W. Foster Blvd.
Canton, MA 02021
(t) 781-401-7328
(f) 781-401-4028

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi [mailto:owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi] On
Behalf Of Graham Tromans
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 3:34 PM
To: G. Sachs; rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
Subject: RE: [rp-ml] Question about rp-ml

I'm still here.
Graham Tromans
From: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi [owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi] On Behalf Of
G. Sachs [sachsg@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 5:32 PM
To: rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
Subject: [rp-ml] Question about rp-ml

I was wondering how many people are still subscribing to the rp-ml
(compared to several years ago) and if it seems that everyone is going
to Facebook these days (not me yet), the rp-ml should maybe have some
kind of Facebook page as well (where pictures and videos could also be
posted and easily accessed). Even though I still haven't joined any of
the social-networking fan clubs, I understand that eventually you have
to go with the flow, so I was just wondering if maybe another
non-commercial incarnation of our now rather "old and moldy" rp-ml email
forum, might encourage more people involved in RP and AM to communicate
more easily and more frequently with each other. Don't know, though, how
this could be done so that it would ensure and preserve the neutrality
and openness that's been the tradition of the rp-ml since its start.
Anyway, anyone know how many people are still signed up to rp-ml
(doesn't seem like very many)?

G. Sachs
Paradyme Systems