RE: EXTERNAL: Re: [rp-ml] Question about rp-ml

From: Renee Flynn <Renee_at_paramountind.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 2010 - 00:50:20 EET

Me too!

Renee'

Paramount Industries Incorporated

Renee Flynn/ Shirey

Renee@paramountind.com

________________________________

From: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi [mailto:owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi] On Behalf Of Deanda, Jerrold
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 5:40 PM
To: RP-ML
Subject: RE: EXTERNAL: Re: [rp-ml] Question about rp-ml

Yup, I'm still here, too.

From: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi [mailto:owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi] On Behalf Of David Kretschek
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 2:31 PM
Cc: RP-ML
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [rp-ml] Question about rp-ml

Thanks.

Learned about the rp-ml through professors (Neri Volpato and José A. Foggiatto) I work with.

Didn't know that Mr. Andre Dolenc started this list, that's great. Thanks Mr. Wohlers.

David K.

NUFER - Prototyping and Tooling Group

UTFPR - Federal Technological University of Paraná / Brazil

davidkretschek@gmail.com