RE: [rp-ml] Question about rp-ml

From: Jason Barkla <Jason_at_awbell.com.au>
Date: Wed Nov 24 2010 - 06:46:27 EET

Good resource, problem is that it's mainly populated by the experienced,
with rare visits from newbies with good questions, so there is enormous
knowledge amongst the subscribers that rarely sees the light of day.

Regards,

Jason Barkla
Manager - Rapid Parts

Rapid Parts (Worldwide) a division of A.W.Bell Pty Ltd
145 Abbotts Rd
Dandenong Sth, VIC 3175
Australia

Learn more about us at: