RE: [rp-ml] Question about rp-ml

From: lloyd Pasach <lloyd_at_grosbard.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 2010 - 16:26:27 EET

Always here LURKING in the shadows..patiently awaiting the rp secret that
will propel me to world domination

IT'S ALIVE!!!!

L Pasach

Designer

  _____

On Nov 23, 2010, at 11:49 AM, "G. Sachs" <sachsg@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I was wondering how many people are still subscribing to the rp-ml (compared
to several years ago) and if it seems that everyone is going to Facebook
these days (not me yet), the rp-ml should maybe have some kind of Facebook
page as well (where pictures and videos could also be posted and easily
accessed). Even though I still haven't joined any of the social-networking
fan clubs, I understand that eventually you have to go with the flow, so I
was just wondering if maybe another non-commercial incarnation of our now
rather "old and moldy" rp-ml email forum, might encourage more people
involved in RP and AM to communicate more easily and more frequently with
each other. Don't know, though, how this could be done so that it would
ensure and preserve the neutrality and openness that's been the tradition of
the rp-ml since its start. Anyway, anyone know how many people are still
signed up to rp-ml (doesn't seem like very many)?

G. Sachs

Paradyme Systems