[rp-ml] Architecture and Digital Manufacturing Conference (RP need)

From: Jonathan Chertok <chertok22_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2011 - 00:55:43 EET

I'm looking for lead or two on a RP bureau that would be interested in
contributing a model toward some work to be shown at a (new)
architecture and digital manufacturing conference/symposium (Houston).

http://tex-fab.net/category/workshops/

I'm interested in anything sls, sla, metal or any other material. We are
also interested in a tiny 'jewelry-sized' scale model so we don't want
to rule out overseas firms that might be able to help.

Please email me off-list if you have any ideas on firms that might be
interested in connecting up with this or simply in helping out.

http://formpig.com/blog/?p=2815
http://www.bustler.net/index.php/article_image/winners_of_tex-fab_repeat_digital_fabrication_competition/image/2352

Thanks.

--
http://www.universaljointdesign.com | internationally recognized
design-build and general contracting from austin, texas