Re: [rp-ml] Testing

From: Joe Mac Donald <joemacdonald_at_custommotion.com>
Date: Tue Mar 01 2011 - 03:29:40 EET

tim
we've kind of moved on. we are now making the the brightest lcd displays
in the world, product just coming out of the blocks (see
http://www.5000nits.com/). there are four polycarbonate parts in our
display made with fdm. i am paying through the nose for short run
sheetmetal and may talk to airbus to see if they want to experiment with
our parts -- titanium sheetmetal should sell big to the super-yacht market.

the layer machine is still on our automation website at
http://custommotion.com/customLAM.html

--
Regards,
Joe Mac Donald