[rp-ml] Video of Fishing with a Lure made with 3D CAD and several rapid prototyping technologies

From: Chathamres <chathamres_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Mar 04 2011 - 18:25:33 EET

 We have been working towards making a line of fishing lures using 3D CAD and Stratasys, Solidscape, and 3D Systems RP technologies.
During the past six months, we produced several aluminum molds to allow a much higher production rate and lower cost. We upped the production rate per day from 600 per day with RTV molds to 9000 per day with an 18 cavity aluminum mold.

The following video shows one of these baits in action in New Jersey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE_0VjkGW1A

Al
ChathamRes@aol.com