RE: [rp-ml] RE: [rp-ml] PSFK > 3D Printing A Lightweight, Super Strong Bicycle

From: <tim.gornet_at_louisville.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 10 2011 - 18:06:58 EET

As someone who used to rebuild British sports cars from the 60s - I am
glad it is not an electric bike by Lucas.....

Tim Gornet Manager, RP Operations
email: tim.gornet@louisville.edu
Rapid Prototyping Center
 Vogt Bldg. Rm 101, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292
Phone: (502)852-0714 FAX: (502)852-8890
http://www.louisville.edu/speed/rpc/>>> Carl Hauser
<Carl.Hauser@twi.co.uk> 3/10/2011 10:38 AM >>>
Dear Jeremy,

I agree whole heartedly. The same thoughts about British engineering
were running through my head when listening to the video clip!

Carl