[rp-ml] publications good to buy some ad space?

From: First Article <fac_at_firstart.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 2011 - 18:02:41 EEST

Hello List,

We're a digitizing and modeling service bureau in the Upper Midwest of the US. I'm thinking about advertising in one of the industry mags we receive and have a question for list members. Which would you recommend, based on your experience with these types of publications? Design World, Consulting Engineer, etc. Some of the mags we get look a lot like advertising by a group of companies disguised as un-biased industry mags(not including those listed above). We want to stay away from those. Any recommendations?
Best Regards,

Darren Hickel
First Article Corp
7900 S McMartin Ave