[rp-ml] Objet's ABS 'like' material

From: Gary Miller <Gary_at_ipfl.co.uk>
Date: Thu May 05 2011 - 11:17:07 EEST

We're having our Connex upgraded today to enable us to print in the new ABS material. We'll also have the latest software and hardware installed.

Anyone been through this process and willing to share their experiences of the new material and upgrades? Anything I should be aware of to aid a smooth transition would be most welcome.

Best Regards

Gary Miller
Head of 3D Printing and Rapid Prototyping

The only U.K Rapid Prototyping Bureau with a Connex500.
Learn More about the Connex500 here<http://www.ipfl.co.uk/connex_500.html>

The widest range of Rigid & Flexible Prototyping in the U.K

**You can now follow me on Twitter - @RPGary

IPF Rapid Prototyping
Tel: 01992-893231
Fax: 01992-893530
Mob: 07590 848 742
Email - gary@ipfl.co.uk<mailto:gary@ipfl.co.uk>
MSN - garymiller79@hotmail.com<mailto:garymiller79@hotmail.com>
New Website www.ipfl.co.uk<http://www.ipfl.co.uk/>

P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?