[rp-ml] printing costs

From: Elaine Hunt <ewhunt_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue Jun 07 2011 - 14:10:27 EEST

To all,

I went into shock yesterday when I went to buy ink for my home printer and I left them on the shelf. For this first time since I have have owned a home printer I found it more affordable to let Staples do my printing. Yes I calculated the page cost while in the store and was able to make my decision based on cost alone.

Now what does that say for ever getting a 3d home printer.  Has the market become so expensive that the service bureau industry could replace all home printing.  If I lived near a service center they most certainly would do all my printing.

With rising prices for basic needs where will non-essentials such as home based 3d printing fall? I am not encouraged for the future.

Elaine