Re: [rp-ml] Thoughts on turning loose plaster into a gelatinous type material?

From: David K. Leigh <dkleigh_at_harvest-tech.com>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2011 - 19:58:42 EEST

The easiest way is to model the bones as a 'negative' inside of the scanned foot - creating a cavity for the bones. This has been done in SLA where the model is clear and then white resin or paint can be applied inside the cavity to illustrate the bones.

Best functional method is to over mold the flexible material with a laser sintered or similar high strength white polymer.

Sent from my iPad