RE: [rp-ml] 3D Printing for Medical Research

From: Nicholas Rivers <Nicholas.Rivers_at_InTech-Ind.com>
Date: Tue Jul 12 2011 - 16:43:02 EEST

You may consider looking into what Materialise is doing with creating fixtures to better locate where a surgeon will cut or set pins, etc. They do this with one of their software packages. I was very impressed with this when I visited them this summer. It is already in practice with Doctors in Europe.

http://www.materialise.com/orthopaedics

Nicholas Rivers

VTM Division
[cid:image001.jpg@01CC406F.24BBD9A0]