RE: [rp-ml] Need cost effective rapid prototyping service

From: Warner, Pat <Pat.Warner_at_lotusrenaultgp.com>
Date: Fri Oct 14 2011 - 10:52:01 EEST

Hi C R

Welcome to the list

This may be a good place to start :)
http://www.additive3d.com/sb_cid.htm

Regards

Pat
________________________________
From: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi [mailto:owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi] On Behalf Of C R
Sent: 14 October 2011 05:19
To: rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
Subject: [rp-ml] Need cost effective rapid prototyping service

Hello everyone. I am new to the mailing list and I am excited to be apart of the community. I have been a jeweler for 25 years working with wax patterns from wax houses. Now I'm building 3d models and I need a cost effective rapid prototyping service. Please advise me as to where I can find a cost effective prototyping service that can produce a pattern with a smooth surface. I understand that there is a company in the UK that has recently opened an office in New York, but I do not know the name of the company. Your help will be very much appreciated. I would like to compose a list of cost effective service bureaus around the planet.

Best wishes and thank you in advance.

C R

Lotus Renault GP Limited
Registered in England no. 1806337
Registered Office: 16 Old Bailey London EC4M 7EG

WARNING: please ensure that you have adequate virus protection in place before you open or detach any documents attached to this email.

This e-mail may constitute privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this confidential email and any attachments transmitted with it in error and you must not disclose copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on this information.

E-mails to and from Lotus Renault GP are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices.

The contents of this email are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the views of the company.

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us.

If you have received this email in error please forward to: is.servicedesk@lotusrenaultgp.com quoting the sender, then delete the message and any attached documents