[rp-ml] Additive Manufacturing Users Group - Registration Now Open - Call for Speakers Now Open

From: Rabinovitz, Gary <Gary.Rabinovitz_at_reebok.com>
Date: Tue Oct 18 2011 - 17:27:25 EEST

Hello Additive Manufacturing World,

For those of you who do not know, the 3DSUG has now become the Additive
Manufacturing Users Group (www.am-ug.com ). Not only do we have a name
change, but we have also opened our conference to the entire world of
Additive Manufacturing. Our Inaugural event will take place April
22-26, 2012 at the Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa, Costa Mesa,
California. If you are new to the AM Community or have not checked out
our website recently, please click on the website link and see for
yourself what the AMUG offers to all users and owners of AM
technologies. While on the website please sign up for our monthly
Newsletter to stay informed about our conference as well as being able
to register for the first ever event. This will be our first conference
open to all users of any additive manufacturing system, so it will be
the biggest we've ever held. With the phenomenal response to
sponsorships, it will also be the best. Several of our early sponsors
include Objet Ltd., Stratasys Inc., Z Corporation, SLM Solutions GmbH,
Rensishaw Plc., RPDG Inc., Evonik Industries, Laser Reproduction, NCP
Leasing and Materialise. For additional sponsorship opportunities
please contact me at president@am-ug.com , you can also find additional
information on our website.

The AMUG Conference 2012 will include technical sessions and hands-on
workshops designed to help users get more from their systems. Through
technical competitions and the annual Awards Banquet, excellence and
contributions will be recognized. The five-day event also includes a
two-night Exhibitor Expo, networking reception and catered meals.

I would like to issue an open invitation for the Call for Speakers. No
matter what technology you are using, I would love to hear from you. I
am especially interested in speakers who can present on using dual
technologies within the same project. Please email me at
president@am-ug.com if you are interested in this exciting opportunity.
Some of the tracks that we are looking for include but are not limited
to the following: consumer products, metals, architecture, medical,
aerospace and automotive.

Please check out the following link for a summary of the AMUG

Online summary link:

http://www.cvent.com/d/pcqjvt

Best Regards,

Gary S. Rabinovitz