Re: [rp-ml] Helysis LOM 1015

From: Gornet,Timothy J. <tim.gornet_at_louisville.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 31 2011 - 05:19:05 EET

I believe the inventor of the technology, Michael Feygin, watches the rp -ml but also look up cubic technologies and he should be able to help you out. Good luck! Michael is very helpful and one of the Additive Manufacturing pioneers.

tim.gornet@louisville.edu<mailto:tim.gornet@louisville.edu>
Phone: 502-852-0714<tel:5028520714>
Sent from my Motorola Android on the Now Network from Sprint!