RE: [rp-ml] Zcorp!?

From: Jason Barkla <Jason_at_awbell.com.au>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2011 - 00:53:29 EET

3D Systems aims and message are very clear. From their latest Euromold
email:

* Complete Design to Manufacturing services; Systems, On Demand
Parts and Materials

* Intuitive, affordable Alibre Design 2012 and our exciting new
Personal Color 3D Printers

* Leading Healthcare and Consumer applications that highlight the
value of customization

* The broadest portfolio of 3D Printers and materials - for
endless applications flexibility

* Our commitment to democratize access and accelerate adoption of
3D content to print

Regards,

Jason Barkla
Rapid Parts Development Manager

Rapid Parts (Worldwide) a division of A.W.Bell Pty Ltd
145 Abbotts Rd
Dandenong Sth, VIC 3175
Australia

Dir. +61 3 8773 7544