Re: [rp-ml] Zcorp!?

From: Adrian Bowyer <A.Bowyer_at_bath.ac.uk>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2011 - 16:05:58 EET

No matter how much 3D buy, they can't stop RepRap. RepRap is not something that
is amenable to control by purchasing.

We think there are now more RepRaps and RepRap derivatives (including Makerbots
etc) in the world (starting to grow from Number One in 2008) that there have
been proprietary 3D printers sold since the technology was invented 30 years ago.

3D own Bits from Bytes and BotMill, both RepRap derivatives, of course. But
trying to buy up all those will be like trying to drink the sea...

Yours

Adrian

--
Best wishes