RE: [rp-ml] ProJet 3000 input?

From: Mullen, John <johnmullen_at_hasbro.com>
Date: Thu Apr 05 2012 - 16:38:18 EEST

As you said " the marketing bullshit and flashy videos" sucked me in so bad numerous years ago, I purchased one and another one the next year and additional ones again. We run them all day at a very low cost of operation and at a failure rate no higher than any of our other technologies.

Al Siblani at Envisiontec must have put a spell on me:) Thanks Al, the spell hurts so good

John Mullen
Rapid Prototype Manager
Hasbro, Inc.
1027 Newport Avenue 401.727.5194