[rp-ml] RE: Sinterstation 2500+ Part Piston Leak

From: David K. Leigh <dkleigh_at_harvest-tech.com>
Date: Wed Aug 01 2012 - 22:52:51 EEST

We've run into similar issues in the past - several ways to solve it. Best way is to replace the piston seal. We've also noticed that the addition of too much flow additive can cause issues with seals that are considered good.

David K. Leigh
Harvest Technologies | Rapid Prototyping and Production Services
815 Kirkley Blvd. | Belton | TX | 76513