RE: [rp-ml] shifting of layers

From: Greg Paulsen <GPaulsen_at_protoprod.com>
Date: Mon Oct 08 2012 - 18:09:59 EEST

I'm interested to hear what others may have to say. My WAG at this is something to do with the physical mechanism of the X mirror servo that is causing it to lag or think it has performed a full motion. There could be a buildup that softens under build heat or increased friction which corrects the image as the build progresses. Have you contacted your service provider?

Gregory M. Paulsen
Prototype Productions, Inc.
Office 703.858.0011 x314
Cell 540.974.1348