Re: [rp-ml] Toasting the 3D Printer - Future of innovation

From: G. Sachs <sachsg_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 13:29:15 -0800 (PST)

I guess this proves what the best use for these machines has come down to! We
all, also, carry around super-computers that are just used to Tweet what we had
for lunch. What companies would have paid to have this computing power 25 years
ago to do crash simulations and design rockets! Now we tweet and play games and
wait for someone to provide a free 3D model to make on our 3D printer and young
people are already bored with that too. Boy, is the future of innovation in big
trouble :-)

G. Sachs
Paradyme Systems USA