[rp-ml] Srata places full page ad in WSJ

From: <EdGrenda_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:04:50 -0500 (EST)

Hello Everyone:

In case you missed it, I've attached a (poor) picture of a full page ad
from yesterday's Wall Street Journal placed by Stratasys - page B5, I think.
I was surprised to see it, and interested that they would place such a
market positioning ad. Has anyone in the field done this before?

What does a full color page, probably full-run, ad in the WSJ go for? Big
bucks are at stake these days in RP.

The times they are a change-in!

Ed

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
_EdGrenda_at_aol.com_ (mailto:EdGrenda_at_aol.com) (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
www.additive3d.com

strata_wsj_ad_021213.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: strata_wsj_ad_021213.jpg)