[rp-ml] anyone know anything about a start-up called Acme Design Co.?

From: <EdGrenda_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 17:25:59 -0500 (EST)

Hello Everyone:

Does anyone know anything about a start-up called Acme Design Co.?

Their product was intended to be a photopolymer-based system using LCD
exposure with a very large build envelope. We formerly listed the company on
our site, but removed it after receiving very serious complaints about their
 business practices. We haven't been able to get a response from Acme's
owner, nor find real contact information for him or the company. No address
- no phone...

I'd very much like to help a customer who never got the machine she
purchased and is now out a lot of money.

Of course, any and all replies held in confidence.

Ed

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
_EdGrenda_at_aol.com_ (mailto:EdGrenda_at_aol.com) (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
www.additive3d.com