Re: R: RE: [rp-ml] additive produced multi-color pony

From: Andrea E. Reinhardt <reinhardt_at_microtec-d.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 19:12:34 +0100

Dear Stefano,

yeah ? 10mm µponies / football player / 1,5 cm eiffel tower ?
see here http://twitpic.com/photos/minamnanofuture

please send the link for orders
so we can forward the requests we have in the art/fun area to you

Best regards
Andrea

Von: stef.fast3d1_at_wind.blackberry.com
An: reinhardt_at_microtec-d.com, Richard Bendall
<Richard.Bendall_at_Renishaw.com>
Kopie: David Gurrola <david_at_growit3d.com>, Morley, Ed <morley.e_at_pg.com>,
Carl Dekker <carl.dekker_at_met-l-flo.com>, Jeremy Pullin
<Jeremy.Pullin_at_Renishaw.com>, Mullen, John <johnmullen_at_hasbro.com>,
rp-ml_at_rapid.lpt.fi <rp-ml_at_rapid.lpt.fi>
Betreff: R: RE: [rp-ml] additive produced multi-color pony
Datum: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 18:08:03 +0000

Certainly yes, using Veroblack and Veroclear

Regards
Stefano
FAST 3D
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from WIND

Dekker<carl.dekker_at_met-l-flo.com>; Jeremy
Pullin<Jeremy.Pullin_at_Renishaw.com>; Mullen, John<johnmullen_at_hasbro.com>;
rp-ml_at_rapid.lpt.fi<rp-ml_at_rapid.lpt.fi>
Subject: RE: [rp-ml] additive produced multi-color pony

Mentioning Connex, a 10 milimeter high mulit color pony could be done
with this system?
Thanks for info
Andrea
Von: Richard Bendall <Richard.Bendall_at_Renishaw.com>
An: David Gurrola <david_at_growit3d.com>, Morley, Ed <morley.e_at_pg.com>,
Carl Dekker <carl.dekker_at_met-l-flo.com>, Jeremy Pullin
<Jeremy.Pullin_at_Renishaw.com>, Mullen, John <johnmullen_at_hasbro.com>,
reinhardt_at_microtec-d.com <reinhardt_at_microtec-d.com>, rp-ml_at_rapid.lpt.fi
<rp-ml_at_rapid.lpt.fi>
Betreff: RE: [rp-ml] additive produced multi-color pony
Datum: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:13:15 +0000

I’m not so sure, the build lines of the mane and tail are at a different
orientation than the body, if it was one hit on a Connex they would be
in the same plane. At a guess I’d say they’ve glued separate components
together.

Regards

Richard