RE: [rp-ml] 3D Printing Scam Exposed?

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) <"Steven>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:31:00 -0700

Thank You Jim

Excellent work, I hope it goes viral ..

         Steven Adler

email_signature

From: owner-rp-ml_at_rapid.lpt.fi [mailto:owner-rp-ml_at_rapid.lpt.fi] On Behalf
Of James Woodcock
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 1:34 PM
To: rp-ml_at_rapid.lpt.fi
Subject: [rp-ml] 3D Printing Scam Exposed?

Hello RP-MLers,

We see a lot of news here at TCT - a lot - but sometimes even through all
the hype that's dominating the industry at the moment we spot something that
doesn't look quite right. That's exactly the case with Massive Dynamics, a
listed company in the US that has been making the news with it's 3D Printing
division. From a 3D printer we can't find any information about to a Chinese
trade show we're pretty sure doesn't exist, we've spent a lot of man and
woman hours to try and get to the bottom of this.

Please take a look at our findings here:
http://www.tctmagazine.com/articles/what-is-massive-dynamics/

I'd love to hear from anyone with information or thoughts on this 'company'.

Many thanks,

Jim Woodcock

Group Editor

TCT <http://www.tctmagazine.com> | PRSNLZ <http://www.prsnlz.me> | TCT
SHOW <http://www.tctshow.com>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents and any files transmitted with this email are
confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has
been addressed. They may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than
this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error,
please contact Rapid News Communications Group on +44 (0) 1244 680222
quoting the name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your
system. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal
to the writer and do not represent the official view of the Rapid News
Communications Group or any Group product or company. Whilst precautions are
taken it is the responsibility of the recipient to virus scan this email and
any attachments. Rapid News Communications Group does not accept liability
for any virus transmitted in or with this message.

Rapid News Communications Group is comprised of Rapid News Publications Ltd,
Euro Publishing Consultancy Ltd, Plastics Multimedia Communications Ltd,
Sales Initiative Ltd, Rapid Web Publishing Ltd and Controlled Media Ltd.

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)