RE: [rp-ml] 3D Printing Scam Exposed?

From: Greg Paulsen <GPaulsen_at_protoprod.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 15:09:41 +0000

Very interesting - you see Massive Dynamics doing a lot of press releases. Apparently they'll be at the Inside 3D Printing Expo: http://eon.businesswire.com/news/eon/20130325005477/en/3D-Printing/Additive-Manufacturing/NYC

Good hunting.

Gregory M. Paulsen
Prototype Productions, Inc.
Office 703.858.0011 x314
Cell 540.974.1348
gpaulsen_at_protoprod.com<mailto:gpaulsen_at_protoprod.com>
www.protoprod.com<http://www.protoprod.com/>