[rp-ml] nesting

From: Charles Overy <cwho_at_lgm3d.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:00:38 -0600

Hello all

Does anyone know of software for nesting parts into a build?
We use Magics but their add-on is bundled with other functions and I
finally hit the cost barrier with it.

We are talking to Netfabb but right now they only work in monochrome.
 Wondering if anyone has seen any research on this. I only know of the
problem as "nesting" which brings up lots of results for nesting parts to
utilize flat stock but none on true 3d. Any hints on articles or
better search terms are appreciated.

Thanks
Charles

*Charles Overy <cwho_at_lgm3d.com>