[rp-ml] Stratasys lawsuit

From: Marshall Burns <ListMail2_at_fabbers.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 06:54:54 -0700

In case anyone is interested in this, I've just found out that a letter I
sent to the court on May 31 regarding a proposed class action lawsuit
against Stratasys has been entered in the case docket as of June 6. There is
nothing else yet in the docket after that. My letter asked that the
plaintiff's lawyers not be granted any fees for filing the case because it
is "false, frivolous, without merit, and without any potential benefit to
the proposed Class." It will be interesting to see what response there is
from the plaintiff's lawyers and from the court.

The letter is attached for the information of anyone to whom this might be
of interest.