[rp-ml] sla250

From: VRT BV <info_at_vrt.nl>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 11:42:30 +0200

Hi RP-users,

We have a SLA250/50 machine. The elevator stops moving during the build and
this is at random layer heights.

So we can not use the machine as sometimes it builds ok but most of the
builds it starts and than stops completely.

Does anyone has a solution for this?

Would appreciate a lot as we need the machine urgently.

Met Vriendelijke groet / Mit freundlichen Gruss / With Kind Regards /
Meilleures salutations / Pozdrawiam / Con cordiales saludos / Med vänlig
hälsning / Cordiali saluti / Saygilarimla / Namaste

Pradeep Chotkan

Venture Rapid Technologies BV:

Your RP-partner for professional prototypes in StereoLithography,
SelectiveLaserSintering,3-D Printing,RapidBlowMoulding,VacumeCastings and
Small Series
_____
VRT - Ambachtsweg 4 - 5683 CD Best - Tel: 0499 330774 - Fax: 0499 330778 -
Email: <mailto:info_at_vrt.nl> info_at_vrt.nl - Site: <http://www.vrt.nl/>
www.vrt.nl