Re: Request for Quotation

From: David K. Leigh <dkleigh_at_harvest-tech.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:01:21 +0000

I was thinking that I should send an e-mail to the new system to see if it was working, but based on this thread, the ol' rp-ml is back. For those of you that might be newer to the list, when you reply to this address, it goes to hundreds of your industry brethren around the world.

All we need now is a lengthy 'fabber' debate and a few flames.

Welcome Back.

(Nice to see you can still read and type, Charlie)

Sent from my iPhone