Re: Ct scan data conversion to .stl format

From: <frank.gao_at_guidemia.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 14:19:19 -0600

Hello Gary,
Thanks to Avi for the introduction. We have a
software for DICOM conversion.  It is very easy yet powerful. It can
generate STL models that are ready for manufacturing or editing. Please
call me for more details, and maybe arange a test case. Our website www.guidemia.com also has some
information about this product.
Best regards,
Frank
Gao
GuideMia Technologies,
LLC
714-391-2739

> Hello Gary.

> I would advise to purchase the CT convert (DICOM) from GuideMia.

> Frank Gao (cc to this email0 is the CEO of GuideMia and can help with
more

> info as needed.

> Please keep me posted on corresponding communication.

> Thanks.

> Avi Cohen

> Director,

> Global Dental

> Stratasys

> Direct: +972 (0)74 745 4394

> Fax: +972 (0)74 745 5338

> Mobile: +972 (0)54 777 4394

> www.Stratasys.com | Stratasys Blog

> www.Objet.com  | Objet Blog

> Connect with Us

>     Objet

>     Stratasys

> Stratasys is ISO 9001:2008 Certified

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is
the

> property of Stratasys and is solely for the use of the individual
or

> entity intended to receive it. It may contain Stratasys
confidential,

> proprietary and/or privileged information, and any unauthorized
review,

> use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended