Re: Large frame SLA running Somos 9120?

From: Donovan Weber <donovan_at_forecast3d.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:48:33 -0700

Hi Phil,

We no longer run the SOMOS 9120 but do have the 11122 XC WATERSHED on several platforms as well as the 18420 White and 18920 Grey PROTOGEN materials stocked and running.

Best of luck,

Donovan Weber

Donovan Weber | C.O.O.
donovan_at_forecast3d.com
T: 760.929.9380X: 111
F: 760.929.9357
2221 Rutherford Road, Carlsbad, CA 92008

www.forecast3d.com