Re: Small-scale accurate scanner

From: Bathsheba <b_at_bathsheba.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 23:30:25 -0400

On 10/3/2016 11:13 PM, Charles Overy wrote:
> There is an endodontist near here with a dental scanner who said he
> would do a scan of a shell for $150 cash if I left it with him. I
> never took him up on it as the client lost interest but perhaps you can
> ask next time you are in for a root canal. Not sure if it would  work
> on a casting but would probably work on some parts.

I know, my dentist has way better kit than I do! But I'm really looking
for an in-house solution -- sculpture pricing is so sensitive that any
per-piece cost is too much.

-Bathsheba
--
Bathsheba Grossman                           Bathsheba Sculpture LLC
http://bathsheba.com                         Free Forms