Re: Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping...??

From: David Kretschek <davidkretschek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 09:15:22 -0200

Sad to know. My condolences to the family and friends.

Ed's site was one of my first and main sources when i was starting with
additive manufacturing. It kinda introduced me to the amazing world of AM.
Hope Janet's son succeeds, but isn't it too much work for one to do? Maybe
we could all help, producing content and maintaining the site. What do you
think?

Regards to all
David K.