Re: Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping...??

From: Stamatis Polydoras <polsntua_at_central.ntua.gr>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 11:27:04 +0200

So sad to know about the late Ed Grenda!

We all agree what a vast contribution he has offered to all RP (now AM!)
community worldwide!

His site, full of useful information has always been a reliable source
on practically everything related to RP! And a valid reference, for all
of us, most of us youngsters when we started with RP, now even
considered "experts" ourselves locally in our institutions and countries.

That will always be his legacy! May he rest in peace and condolences to
his family.

Ergut, it would be wonderful if you could actually continue this work.
Speaking for myself, I strongly believe that especially some RP old
timers like me will much appreciate it!

Best Regards to all,

Dr. Stamatios N. Polydoras

Laboratory Teaching Staff