RE: EXTERNAL: WW II Aircraft Models

From: Deanda, Jerrold <jerrold.deanda_at_lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 21:52:14 +0000

Doug, did you ever teach high school?

jerry

From: rp-ml-owner_at_rp-ml.org [mailto:rp-ml-owner_at_rp-ml.org] On Behalf Of Doug Mitchell
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 9:06 AM
To: Deanda, Jerrold (US) <jerrold.deanda_at_lmco.com>
Subject: EXTERNAL: [rp-ml] WW II Aircraft Models

Now that the list is back up, maybe someone can help me with a request.

I volunteer at the Yankee Air Museum at Historic Willow Run Airport. Willow Run is the home of the Ford built B-24 bombers used during WW II.

We are looking for stl files for any WW II aircraft. Free is preferable, we are a non-profit. If anyone could direct me to a site, we would be very grateful.

If you are ever in the Detroit area, Yankee Air Museum is well worth a visit.

Doug Mitchell