PhD proposal suggestions

From: Tristan Gerhold <tristan.gerhold_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 17:40:12 +0000

Good evening all,

I am currently preparing a PhD proposal where I seek to research into the field of patient specific implants. I have been reading over recently published journal articles to get some ideas of where research into this field could provide benefits. There are many interesting topics of research currently being investigated and it is an exciting time to be delving into this field. I wanted to not limit my thinking to just what is currently being published, but find out if anyone on the mailing list has some ideas.

I wanted to request that if anyone is interested or involved in the medical additive manufacturing field and would be willing to suggest some ideas about areas of research which could potentially be made into a PhD topic of research, please get in contact. It would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Tristan Gerhold

Sent from my iPhone