Re: PhD proposal suggestions

From: Bradley Rothenberg <brad_at_ntopology.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 13:55:39 -0500

Hi Tristan,

The effect of pore size on bone ingrowth is an interesting topic:

There's a bunch more literature too on the topic.

Brad

*nTopology Inc.*

Bradley Rothenberg | co-founder, ceo | 153 Lafayette St. 7th floor, NY, NY
10013

t. 917.710.1396 e. *brad_at_ntopology.com* <brad_at_ntopology.com> w.
*nTopology.com
<http://ntopology.com/>*

*twitter* <https://twitter.com/brad_rothenberg>l *instagram
<http://instagram.com/bradleyrothenberg> *l *facebook*
<https://www.facebook.com/bradley.rothenberg>

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Tristan Gerhold <tristan.gerhold_at_gmail.com