Re: PhD proposal suggestions

From: Sarang Pande <sarangpande_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 18:07:07 +0530

Dear Mr. Tristan Gerhold,

Ph. D. fields for research in Medical applications of Additive
Manufacturing are too many. Surgical planning, orthopaedic - prosthosis and
orthosis, orthodontic, maxillofacial, biomedical application, etc. Name any
field of Medical you can develop application using AM. You have to converge
on any one as per interest and as per capability.

Best of luck for selection of the topic.

Regards.

Sarang Pande

-------
Dr. Sarang Pande
MEFGI, Rajkot
+91 75730 12801
+91 94257 49058

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 11:10 PM, Tristan Gerhold <tristan.gerhold_at_gmail.com