[rp-ml] Landscape model/ cost effiesient way to print big models?

Bathsheba Grossman b at bathsheba.com
Fri Mar 2 23:54:24 EET 2018

On 3/2/2018 4:41 PM, G. Sachs wrote:
> What? To be an expert in manufacturing technology, you have to know which
> methods work best. That's manufacturing 101! Atte is not making jewelry!
> Charles is right!

I note here that, after years of enormous media attention, people's
expectations of 3D printing still don't match reality.

You may view it as a comment either on the inaccuracy of media reporting, or
on the stately pace of evolution in the underlying technology.  If your
preference is to view it as reflecting my ignorance, let's return that
awkwardness to sender.

-Bathsheba
--
Bathsheba Grossman                              Bathsheba Sculpture LLC
http://bathsheba.com                            Free Forms