[rp-ml] Penn State

Jan Andrzejewski taikojan at gmail.com
Sun May 13 21:19:53 EEST 2018

For the UK I would hazard a guess that Nottingham University could be
placed in that category Marshall.

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/news/pressreleases/2015/june/new-world-leading-additive-manufacturing-research-lab.aspx

https://www.additiveinternational.com/about-additive-international/

They do have an internationally renowned pedigree.

Regards Jan Andrzejewski
Formation Prototypes, Crafty Machines & 3DPmuseum