[rp-ml] Penn State

Fidan, Ismail IFidan at tntech.edu
Mon May 14 09:21:54 EEST 2018

In Wohlers Report, every year we provide the short accomplishments/resources of 100+ AM institutions around the world. This number is growing every year!. Yes, this year we provided a larger section for Penn State too since they have so much going on in AM research and education. Not only machines, CIMP-3D at Penn State represents over 35 Faculty Associates and 10 engineering staff having expertise in a wide range of technologies relevant to AM.

There are so many AM institutions with their unique practices as highlighted in the Report. UTEP is another good one. UTEP has a graduate program in AM too other than their several AM machines. Tennessee Tech has been offering online and on-ground AM courses on Technoentrepreneurship and Healthcare since 2005. So this kind of unique summaries is all available at Wohlers Report every year under 'Academic Activities and Capabilities'.

This year, we also provided the list of schools that offer AM degree programs, and they are available on page 288.

-Ismail